DADAFAB

Monday 9 June 2014

INSTAGRAM MARCH 2014

March 2014 was another highlight of my blogging life as I managed to go back home for a short vacation to Philippines after my adventure trip to Dubai last month. I had the chance to visit Puerto Galera Beach for a short summer vacation with my family & had some good staycation at 71 Gramercy during our stay in Manila. My food hunt also continued as I explored more of the best food haven in Singapore & remaining of my Instagram posts were highlighting my travel escapade to Abu Dhabi & Dubai. So here's my March photo diary via my Instagram account. Keep on following me guys. =)

Baby Marcus' First Birthday celebration in Singapore.

Phuket's wings as a  major throwback taken last January 2014.


Random Night life with SG friends.





Trying new haircut for a change.

Dinner at Cedele Paragon Branch Singapore.

Trying out the Choco Lava Cake of Brotzeit @ 313 Somerset.

Salmon & Burger @ Botak Jones.

Coffe break @ d'Good Cafe in Holland Village.

Starbucks night trip @ Dhoby Ghaut (coz it's 24 hours open).

Indian dinner appetite at a hawker centre around Woodlands area.

Sabbath session @ SDA Church in Thomson Road.



Weights & cardio session at California Fitness Paragon.



A secret resto bar- PappaMia along River Valley area.



Breakfast with friends @ Shakey's Pizza in Manila.

Checking in @ 71 Gramercy.



Dinner @ Messa in Manila.

This flavoured beer is the best.

Congee midnight snack @ North Park.










Island tour @ Puerto Galera Mindoro Philippines.



Night out alone having some Mindoro Sling.




We call it Kwek-kwek (Quail eggs in special batter coating).

Oh how I love Taho! (Be a curd with caramelised sugar).











Geting addicted with Ginger Beer lately.
















Han's Signatured Congee & Fried Rice @ Marina Square.

Morning coffee serving @ Cedele - my ultimate hang-out place.



Iced coffee with milk @ London Boat Quay. 

Trying out a new sport- skateboarding!






Cedele's Aglio Olio- a must try pasta dish.

Fried rice & crispy chicken in Boat Quay.



Taking a pose in front of Vivo City after a day of USS tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment