DADAFAB

Saturday 20 September 2014

Fashion: Coachy Sunday

During the Singapore Fashion Season Sale, I was lucky to have connections with OFW who works in fashion retail jobs so I grabbed the chance to score some great deals to add in my fashion needs like this Classic Coach Shoes that I only got for around $102 SGD!

With its original price at $385 SGD, I never had my second thought of purchasing it. If you remember my previous post, I also got a leather sneakers from Coach for $102 SGD as well. It was a perfect match to my Coach leather body bag having the same color tone, a match made in heaven! I know this is kinda out of my usual swagger next boy door look but sometimes you gotta change your style to add some surprise and flexibility to your usual OOTD kind-of-style.

Because this is too histrionic to my usual style, I made sure to have it styled on a plain and simple basic white shirt and sweat shorts from UNIQLO & Forever 21 for Men. This look is so comfy but stylish enough for a laidback sunday mall strolling or meeting up with friends for coffee or lunch. Since it's still quite humid in Singapore, I made sure to wear a perfect gray oversized sunnies to complement my whole look. So what you think about this LookBook style of mine? Read more of my fashion post and stay awesome to all fashion conscious souls out there! ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment