DADAFAB

Thursday 9 October 2014

Fashion: Hype @ Henderson

And so I'm taking my OOTD shoot to the highest level this time thanks to my forever photographer / travel escapade partner Jizelle who visited Singapore for 2 weeks so we were able to squeeze this long overdue visit to the infamous Henderson Wave Bridge. It was a sunny afternoon when we went to this place and plan to take some LookBook shot as what we usually do few years back since we both started working here in Singapore.

My love for Lookbook website inspired me to have this HYPE shirt purchased from Market Market Store back in Manila Philppines. Some might ask about this but this is a popular website for fashion bloggers wherein you can post fashion looks and other members of the Lookbook community can Hype (LIKE) your post. I just love black & white combo lately, I don't know exactly why but I always end up wearing it instead of my usual colorful OOTD's (maybe I'm getting matured).

I matched this look with my oversized gym bag from SM Dept Store and camouflage sneakers from Vans. Since its a very sunmy day, I wore my FIGHT statement cap from Penshoppe and floral designed sunnies from zumeiz.com And with my shaved head look, it was a total bad-ass / boy next door look. So what can you say about this outfit? Keep reading my blogs for more fashion post inspiration. 










No comments:

Post a Comment