DADAFAB

Friday 29 May 2015

Food: Jones the Grocer at Mandarin Gallery

Happy weekend guys! Are you planning of going out to treat yourself with some solo heavy breakfast, or meet up lunch with friends or how about dinner time with your family or loved ones. Well, there's no other recommendation better that Jones the Grocer. Yes, this post is already my 2nd or 3rd food blog post for Jones since I lost count of how many times I had some of my best and satisfying meal here.

Located in Mandarin Gallery, Jones the Grocer is the perfect spot to satisfy your usual glutton needs. Here's some of my must try you need to get a taste of.

Heavenly Egg's Benedict.

Jones Wagyu Burger with Fries. 

Breakfast Menu: Croissant with butter & jelly.

Perfect Combo: Burger , Fries & Strawberry Smoothies.

Lemon Meringue Tart.

Jone's awakening cup of cappuccino.

Rainbow cake, Cup of Latte & Bittersweet Chocolates.

Breakfast of the Champions.

Breakfast view. I could get used to this!

Visit their official website here http://www.jonesthegrocer.com



No comments:

Post a Comment