DADAFAB

Sunday 26 June 2016

Fashion: Dare to Denim


Adding fashion flavor for a twist like leather and denim can be a big dilemma. When it comes to matching leather and denim together, you have to take into consideration on these two strong opposing fashion staples when pulling out in one look. This jacket from Zara Man was the perfect fashion piece on the cold and windy day tour at the 12 Apostles. I failed in realizing the need to wear denim pants just so for my love on this navy shorts from Uniqlo Singapore. I'm wearing a simple white inner cotton shirt from Giordano and paired it with my Nike techni - color running shoes. I was wearing snap back from Billabong ang classic aviator from Ray-ban. That sporty and edgy type of fashion look that I was trying to achieve was definitely showing on this OOTD taken all the way from Australia. Don't be afraid to add some leather and denim in your style, just be yourself and get the best look out of your creative imagination.








No comments:

Post a Comment